2003 Saab 9-3 consumer reviews

$25,995 starting MSRP

side view of 2003 9-3 Saab

81% of drivers recommend this car

Rating breakdown (out of 5):

  • Comfort 4.4
  • Interior design four.2
  • Performance 4.6
  • Value for the coin 4.iii
  • Outside styling 4.5
  • Reliability 4.0

Pleasantly Surprised

I recently purchased a 2004 Saab 9 3 Arc convertible. I knew very piddling about Saabs but they always intrigued me. I've only had it for a few days but I am very impressed with its overall quality, condolement and performance. Saab stopped making cars in 2012 because they could not compete with their Audi and Mercedes target market place. Having endemic both of those German language brands, I think Saab approaches them in quality. Exam drive one, I call back you lot'll enjoy it.

Testify full review

Love this trivial gem!

Recently purchased a rare find 2003 Saab Convertible ix-3, ane owner with depression 45,000 miles. Love the fashion it handles and quality styling. I sold my 2015 Acura, which I Loved, because of the technology package. But didn't drive enough to go along the organisation charged and constantly worrying about cost if something goes incorrect. This little Saab is so adorable and I'1000 no longer stressed by all the bells and whistles of my Acura!

Show full review

Everything I accept wanted ina motorcar

I bought my saab 93 in early on 2012. I paid $5800, in the head 93001 owner miles on it. The car has been nothing short of a neat attended drive the wheels off my cars in this one has really held upwards. I'yard a minimal meat is cut out that I change the oil I do the important repairs but I don't nit pick my cars. The sob now has 209000 miles 200 and 10000 and I intend to keep information technology another 20 to 30000 miles at least and when to have a hard time replacing this 1

Testify full review

GREAT Motorcar! SUPER CAR FOR CHEAP

THE ELECTRONICS ARE AHEAD OF THEIR TIME.I LOVE THE HEADS UP Display WITH ON BOARD DIAGNOSTICS. I LOVE THE WAY Information technology HANDLES AND HOW FAST IT IS.THE COMFORT IS AMAZING!! FOR In one case A Auto SEAT THAT I ENJOY AND THAT YOUR HEAD Can ACTUALLY REST ON

Show total review

Superior Car blueprint for driving characteristics

Safe, reliable and first-class driving characteristics. Made to last a long time. Comfortable for long distance driving with or without the meridian downward. Owned for sixteen years.

Prove full review

Good car just got problems

The cars dandy, it's got all the bells and whistles which is overnice just the turbo stops sppoling going upward hills. Even so a nice car

Show total review

Excellent convertible

I've endemic a 2003 9-3 convertible for 9 years now and I notwithstanding look forward each time I take it for a bulldoze. It has been every bit reliable as any car I've owned, and I do keep upwards with all maintenance and repairs every bit they come upwards. I've never had to repair the top though the cloth is wearing to a higher place the rear window. Mechanically it only runs and runs and runs. It now has but nether 100,000 miles with no mechanical breakdowns (I've never called AAA for this automobile). I do nigh of the mechanical piece of work and discover Saabs like shooting fish in a barrel to work on & parts prices reasonable. It's one shortcoming is scuttle milk shake; common on all convertibles that makes for a crude ride on bumpy roads (I alive on a dirt road, and so have to take it slowly). If y'all want a ragtop for well under $10G then I recommend you endeavor out a Saab.

Show total review

Very quirky little car.

The machine needed some attention when I bought it. very fast and almost 27 mph. Love this car. It's cool knowing that non everyone will ain a Saab.

Evidence full review

Enjoyable, turbo-charged Drive

I've had this car for 8 years, and I beloved it. It'southward stylish, easy to maintain, and relatively trouble-complimentary. It'south quirky -- the "Off" button for the heat/Air-conditioning is actually the On push button, as well, the headlight controls are just for decoration (e'er on no matter where you turn information technology) -- merely it'southward comfortable and fun to drive. The turbo is a nifty bonus. Saabs in general are user-friendly when it comes to repairs. I've not had many repairs to do, but near all of them I could have done myself. There is a neutral safety switch error on the automatics (information technology price me $1,200 for the mechanic to handle), but if it'due south been replaced, you're good to go. Terrific automobile with a dainty luxury feel. Sorry to see this brand go!

Prove total review

inexpensive luxury

This car has been surprisingly reliable for 4 years of ownership. I have non had to practice any major maintenance, and the option up and MPG is very reasonable. I used to drive eighty miles every 24-hour interval and now I drove almost 15, without whatsoever big issues. I purchased it very cheaply since the car company is dead.

Show full review